Sunday, July 11, 2010

Current obsessions.

1.  Mr. Sketch Markers

I rediscovered these while organizing supplies for TFA.  Who doesn't love scented markers?



2.  Pimento Cheese 

So I'm not as much obsessed with this as I am really MISSING my mother's pimento (pronounced pimenna in the Goodwin household, thankyouverymuch).  But holy moly could I go for a pimento cheese sandwich right now!




3.  Melted Monster Trail Mix

So my awesome mother sent me a care package that absolutely MADE MY DAY, and she put in one of my ALL TIME OBSESSIONS--trail mix.  Especially the Monster Trail Mix from Target.  Well, thanks to the heatwave of last week, the trail mix melted.  Never fear though--I might actually like the melted trail mix even better.  It's like trail mix CLUSTERS.  Heavenly? I think so.



4.  Gerbera Daisies

My favorite flower. Enough said.


5.  Cupcakes, especially this one




And just an interesting and appropriate article for the work we're doing:



No comments: