Saturday, May 1, 2010

summer reading

In high school, I always saved my summer reading until the very last possible moments of summer.  now, I'm the nerd who makes her OWN summer reading list.  So here we go...


  1. I am Charlotte Simmons
  2. Remembering the Forgotten God
  3. The Lost Symbol
  4. The Reason for God
  5. The Freedom Writer's Diary
  6. Nanny Returns
  7. One Day, All Children
  8. Pride and Prejudice (No, I haven't read that...)
  9. Kite Runner
  10. A Thousand Splendid suns
  11. Committed
  12. Jhumpa Lahiri  one called "The interpreter of Maladies" and "Unaccustomed earth." 
  13. "Bel Canto" written by Ann Pratchett
  14. Peter Hessler's "Oracle Bones"
  15. "The Possessed: Adventures With Russian Books and the People Who Read Them"
The last few are spring break reccs that I never got a chance to read!  Eek, thinking about reading these will probably get me through finals haha.  And add to this a ton of books I have stacked up at home that I can't remember... :)  Just a few days!!

No comments: