Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last hello from Georgia!

First of all...

Some things that are making me smile:

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxjOwcIbcjw
Ok, so this may not be as funny if you don't know Laurie, but I thought it was worth posting. Background: Laurie (who I know, this isn't creepy), mother of two awesome girls, serenades the volunteers of her girls' school. If you haven't seen it, watch it, and congratulate her on her pending record deal :)

2. http://www.buttersbrownies.com/
Seriously-best brownies. EVER. They handed these out at the 26.2 with Donna Marathon and I've never tasted a better, richer, but not too heavy brownie. I'll be ordering a life supply ASAP.

3. Eric Hutchinson. Listen to him. Fall in love with him. You'll thank me! :)

4. Fruit snacks. Veggie Tales characters in wonderful, fruity flavors? Who could ask for more??

5. Summer thunderstorms.

Anyways, I can't believe that I'm about to leave tomorrow! Shout out to my sister, Grace, who ran around Atlanta with me all day on random errands and kept me calm when I was over-caffeinated and almost over the edge, haha. I guess I should get some sleep, but I just wanted to say ADIOS before I head off! I'll try to update as often as I can, and if I can't, Grace will be posting some updates when I call home, and I'll post more when I arrive back in ATL! See everyone later!!

Love,
Geales

No comments: