Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2:25am

So, it's half past two. I still have about half a paper to work on. But I am STILL so freaking happy. Three reasons:

1) Good music: Matt Wertz, Matt Nathanson, John Mayer, Paste Sampler...

2) I got two midterm grades back. The verdict--98 and 95. WOO!

2) My God. My Jesus. My Savior: "They will be called mighty oaks, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor. For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign Lord will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations." (Isaiah 61)

How can I not be full to the brim of joy? I am up alone with God, who is giving me peace and uncontainable happiness. And I'm looking at a picture of South Korea, which I miss dearly but was so blessed to visit.

No comments: