Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

So for an early Christmas present, my mother gave me an ORIGINAL framed movie poster for my FAVORITE movie (not JUST Christmas movie... ANY MOVIE!!!!).....


WHITE CHRISTMAS!!






She even had it matted and framed BEAUTIFULLY.  Like I said, this is my favorite movie of ALL TIME.  I remember watching it for the first time when I was in elementary school.  We were on the way back from my dad's mother's house, and my mother sat in the back of our minivan with me as we watched White Christmas on the tiny 3 inch flat screen.  And I fell in love. I wanted to BE Vera Ellen!  I'm a sucker for the oldies--Bing Crosby melts my heart.  Seriously, if you haven't watched this movie, along with Holiday Inn and It's a Wonderful Life, take a few hours PLEASE watch! :)

No comments: